I just want to steal some sugar!!!!
Lately, around my house, this is what Austin wants to do! Love his brother! He has an awesome Love for his baby brother! I am so thankful for this! Unlike most 4 year olds, Austin wants to be a huge help with Brother! I tend to get overwhelmed at times (depending on the amount of fussiness out of this Lil' Booger!) and Austin sometimes makes me feel a little better! He says things like "It's okay Kirby, shhh, shhh, shhh!!!" Ha ha! He's heard it from me like 10 thousand times in the last few months!
Kirby has definitely steered away from the colic, Thank the Lord above, and has become a little more happy in life! He will smile and "coo" and play with his toys! This is such a relief! I know the poor baby had to be miserable to scream every waking moment since the time we brought him home from the hospital. I was told by many people that it could last 6 months or more! (Sheesh!!) The Dr. told me it shouldn't last more than 3 months! We got about 9 dreaded weeks out of Mr. Colic, then he headed on out!! Now, we have a pleasant (almost) 3 month old! Besides a little fussiness from teething (yes, I said teething) and an earache, we get some smiling out of this little cutie!
(I love the footsies in this pic!)
Kirby enjoys his Bumbo seat! Thanks Stacey and Beau (my wonderful aunt that you can visit here:) welcometoaustinville.blogspot.com
On another note, our Christmas was nice. Very laid back and enjoyable! I am a slacker (of course) and didn't even break out my camera @ my Family's get together! I know, I'm terrible! However, I did snap a few pics of Austin and Kirby opening gifts Christmas morning.
Austin's new Bike Santa dropped off!
Kirby watching Austin open gifts!
We had a great day! After we opened gifts @ home, we started dinner. We stuffed our faces with some of my favorites, Turkey, Ham, dressing, Greens, rolls, and of course.....desserts! Delish!! That evening we headed over to my Mom's house for gift exchanging/socializing. We had a great time there too! I'm ashamed we didn't snap any pictures there! :(
Here are a few pictures I snapped yesterday evening of the Boys...
A little smile!! :)
A little tongue action from Kirby!
Kirby has learned what and where his tongue is! Austin was so amazed by this yesterday. He stuck his tongue out to Kirby, and Kirby copied! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
I am so thankful to be so blessed with two Healthy Kids! They are my life, and nothing will/can ever change that!! I hope you all enjoy the pics and keeping up with our chaos!

Sweet Sugar Babies they are!!!! Love seeing pics!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :)
ReplyDeleteChristy, Carrie took some at your moms and so did I...they are on our page!
ReplyDeleteI will have to steal some!! When I get home I will do it on my laptop!
ReplyDelete