12.21.2011

A few pics of My Family

I seem to be having a hard time, should I say annoying time, uploading pictures to my sidebar...Guess I need to get some practice with this blogger stuff! However, here are a few of random pictures that I like!

My Precious Babies

Jason and Kirby
(there's no denying that baby!)




Austin and Kirby


Me and Austin
Thanksgiving Day


I will leave ya'll with those for now! I have definitely got to get myself in the habit to take more pictures ASAP!! Ha ha! Christmas will be here soon, and I plan on taking several pics to share with Everyone!

I hope everyone has A Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

  1. What the heck happened to your signature???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea...am I supposed to put it in myself? I thought it would be in there after my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh. Im at home with a sick baby (Tuff) today. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete